E-mail us: email@example.com
If you want to know a little more about us or our translation services, it's likely you'll find the answer here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does a translation cost?
Our fees are based on the English word count. The amount of words can be calculated through the word count feature of Microsoft Word. Where an electronic word count becomes more challenging, such as pdf files and hard copies, we charge per translated word. Rates per word vary based on the lenght, difficulty of the material, as well as formatting and deadline requirements. In some cases, however, we may charge per project rather than per word. In order to receive and accurate quote please e-mail us your document (preferably in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your contact details and the required delivery date.
How long does it take to complete a translation?
This varies depending on the lenght and difficulty of the text. In general, documents that are 500 words or less can be translated and returned within 1 business day if need be. Longer documents take proportionally more time to translate. If your need is more urgent, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule with a rush delivery. We work hard to make sure things are always returned well before they are needed.
Is it possible to keep the formatting of the original document?
Yes. Although Spanish translations usually turn out to be about 15% longer than the English originals we can still keep the documents looking very similar to the original. Where possible, we work on the original document by overwriting the text without changing the style or format. If your original document is a hard copy or in pdf format, we do our best to recreate the translation so that is is as close to the original as possible.
Do you translate small documents?
Yes! We translate any document size: from brief letters and/or notification to large and complex projects.
What can I do in order to receive the best possible translation?
- Before sending us the text you want translated, please make sure that it is well written and in its final form. The translation will only be as good as the original document you provide us.
- Designate a contact person who we can communicate with. There may be sections of your document in which clarification is needed. Providing a contact person helps us get questions answered to better serve you.
- Give us the full picture of your project: to whom is your translation addressed (your audience), what is the purpose of your translation, in what context will the translated text be used. Providing us with as much information as possible will ensure the best outcome for your translation project.
How do you ensure that my translation is accurate?
- We have more than 13 years' experience translating educational material into Spanish.
- We work exclusively with qualified native-speaker professional translators specialized in Education/Pedagogy.
- Every completed translation is quality checked. We proofread your translated materials for correct grammar and punctuation and we edit your Spanish translated version against the English version to assure accurate meaning.
Are the documents kept confidential?
We make every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Information relating to the translation itself, the nature of the translation, and any other information the customer transmits to Education Translations will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Do you charge for canceling translation assignments?
We will charge for any translation work completed up until the moment of cancellation.